Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Affordable Housing Heroes may send you periodic SMS or MMS messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, deals, and specials.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For help, send the word HELP to the number you received a message from.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- Affordable Housing Heroes does not share your phone number data with 3rd parties
If you have any questions please contact Affordable Housing Heroes at [email protected]
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Affordable Housing Heroes will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider. Please reach out to your wireless provider if you have questions about your text or data plan.